Thursday, October 11, 2007

“FREE” is something you don’t even hear at yard sales!

I got a phone call from Trish Smith, one of the ladies on the design committee for 210 the other day. Trish, Lynn, Carolyn, and I had received a message from Don saying that someone in the community was donating a warehouse full of furniture to 210! Don and I were pretty skeptical and thought it was probably really old and not worth going out to see, but of course I was wrong… again, and when Trish called to tell me it was all brand spakn’ new I thought Christmas had come early and needed a bigger stocking! “Colette they called me again and let me know they have a ton of to-go coffee cups, it has some other logo printed on them if that’s ok, is that something we could use?” “Trish! Are you serious? Yeah!!!!!” Here I was worried about the start up costs for the coffee shop and just like that God meets our needs again…and again. So now we have furnishings for the conference, and prayer room…for free! Let me not forget the other amazing office furniture store that is giving us a HUGE discount, storing what we buy until move in day, AND giving us FREE delivery!!!!Not to send out the message that we don’t need any more help by all means! But one blessing at a time we getting closer and closer to completion. Thank you to everyone that can and has helped us get this thing started!

No comments: