Friday, November 9, 2007

A wooden canvas

Last Sunday a grip of people gathered inside the boarded up building to write prayers and bible verses on the enterer wooden walls before they become plastered and painted, over the next few weeks. I found a place to rest my pen and wrote on the inside of the coffee shop “kitchen” door frame while water pushed its way to the forefront of my eyes making it difficult to see what I was poring out from my heart and onto the wooden canvas. It is amazing to see so many people giving of their time, and money to something they have not seen. Simply having faith and trust in what the Lord is doing and going to do in this place is a sure sign that the Lord has in some recognizable way affected their lives and they understand through experience how BIG God truly is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Colette, I am so glad that you are pouring so much of your heart into this thing. I was also wondering if someone is editing your blogs for you. I only found three or four misspelled words. Usually there are about 94.