Friday, September 28, 2007

Hammers and Nails!

OH MY GOSH THE WALLS ARE UP! Finally the building we looked at on paper is taking on a physical form. Its strange how a building can appear smaller at different points during the building process and then open back up again. I can't wait for them to start pouring the final concrete and painting the walls! yesterday I got a call from a local church saying they took an offering for 210 and wanted to send it our way for a donation! Such a cool thing to do as church body! I feel like people are starting to understand the vision of this place. 210 is about people, for people, and most of all NEEDS people to make it there home, outlet, and ministry. I LOVE that a community is willing and wanting to join in a vision together. Speaking of, this Monday an awareness and benefit concert about the slavery and human trafficking that's going on in America, is being held at the First Assembly Church in Visalia at 7:30 its free and you should come and learn about what is going on. The only warning I'll give is, when you become aware, what will you do? Change is a reaction to tragedy...I want to learn about the tragedy so I can change.

No comments: