Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Never Ending Story…continues.

It’s a year later from when I first walked into Don’s office in September 2006. and there is sooooo much to be done before we open 210 in January 2008…yes of course the building still needs to be built up but so does my heart. Even through all of the blessings, through all of the “Yes’s” and amazing people that have stepped forward to help or donate in HUGE ways…I still doubt my abilities… I still fear failure…I still think “WHY ME LORD?”. It’s all so unbelievable that he loves us THIS much, he loves us enough to reveal himself everyday to us in so many ways! I just need to remember to, like in that one movie “Facing the Giants” that Glen from Elevate let me borrow (thanks Glen) “We will praise him when we win and we will praise him when we lose.” 210 is coming and HE is the only reason we will be ready, and the only one who can prepare us. I feel so lucky to have such a loving, competent, reliable, trustworthy, generous, dream making, heart melting, peace providing, grace overflowing, faithful God. Through all my weaknesses you are stronger.

No comments: